1). Do not contact with strong acids and alkalis: artificial stone is not resistant to strong acids (PH: 1-2) and alkalis (PH: 11-14), toilet cleaners, concentrated hydrochloric acid, oxalic acid, caustic soda, coffee, cola liquids Corrosion and penetration into the stone surface, so special care should be taken not to make contact.
2) The artificial stone is hard and high in hardness. The abrasion resistance is slightly better than marble. However, sand and metal hard objects can also scratch the stone surface, especially the passages and elevator entrances where people are crowded, which are also easy to wear and form small scratches. Therefore, the gate should be covered with a dust-absorbing rubber floor mat. Do not move and drag tables, chairs, benches, tools, etc. on the ground. The stone surface and sand should be cleaned up in time during cleaning and maintenance.
3) Due to the material of the artificial stone, if the water stays on the stone surface for too long, the stone will absorb part of the water. If it cannot be dried out in time, the stone will have efflorescence, white blooming, mildew and other diseases. Once the stone has disease , It will be difficult to manage, especially light-colored artificial stone. When cleaning and maintaining, you should reduce the amount of water as much as possible, promptly suck up water and neutral detergent, and keep the stone dry. Generally do waterproof protection before installation.
4) Artificial stone can not be waxed with water or solid wax. Water wax or solid wax is a traditional and backward maintenance method more than ten years ago, and it is a wrong maintenance method with serious drawbacks. This will block the natural pores of the stone, making the stone unable to "breathe" normally and prone to disease.
5) According to the density of use, do the daily crystal hardening treatment regularly. To
6) Regularly do waterproof and oil-proof care.